Sunday 22 December 2013

BCMML Interviews - November/December 2013

Just because I haven't had time to do my radio shows, it does not mean I have totally abandoned doing media-related work.

I have begun to attend BC Major Midget League games this fall, and have had a chance to interview coaches and players from the various teams in the league. I will attempt to update this blog on a weekly basis as new interviews take place.

Here are some of the interviews from the Okanagan Rockets-Vancouver North East Chiefs contest on Saturday, November 30, 2013 in Coquitlam, BC (a 7-2 victory by Okanagan), with Rockets head coach Mack O'Rourke, goaltender Reid Kilburn, and captain Branden Wagner providing us with the soundbites:







Here are the interviews from the Cariboo Cougars-Vancouver North West Giants game on Sunday, December 1, 2013 in Burnaby, BC (a 6-4 win by the Giants), with Cougars head coach Bryan MacLean, captain Scott Cullen, and goalie Lane Delfs chatting with me:






No comments:

Post a Comment