Friday 13 April 2012

Jumbalaya with KP Wee - April 13, 2012

A special shout-out to my bosses, Ron and Heather, for allowing me to sneak out of work early to do a Jumbalaya show in Burnaby. Thanks, guys, for being super flexible with me for the last three months - it's great to have terrific bosses! Also, received an email from Heather during the show, but didn't want to read it on air!

Also on the program today, some discussion about a company which was irresponsible with Twitter. No, not the LA Kings' tweet of "To everyone outside of BC, you're welcome," but a different company. Besides, I loved the Kings' tweet following their Game 1 victory over Vancouver.

Some follow-up on the Rick Jessup beer story too...

This was probably the first time in a long time that I didn't have any Jim Cuddy or Roger Chong music on the program... but I'm super happy that Roger's new album was featured in Tandem Magazine this week. Way to go, Roger!

Click here for the first half.
Click here for the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment