Wednesday 11 January 2012

Interview with SFU instructor Shiraz Ramji - CJSF 90.1 FM - KP Wee

I had the pleasure of speaking with SFU instructor Shiraz Ramji in studio about his passion for poetry. Here is the interview.

One funny thing was that I'd mentally prepared for this interview and knew the questions I was going to ask, but two minutes before the interview was to start, Shiraz informed me that I shouldn't be calling him "Professor Ramji" as I had been throughout our email correspondences. So, I had the added pressure of addressing him by his first name, and there were several times I stumbled during the interview because I had to remember to call him "Shiraz" and not "Professor Ramji"! :-)

Here is the second half of the show, where I did some public service announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment